Ginger Candied Pecans
- 1 ¼ cups pecans
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Add all of the ingredients to a small saucepan and bring it to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook until the syrup has thickened and all of it is coating the pecans.
- Continue to cook for another minute to toast the pecans.
- Remove the pan from the heat and toss with a little sugar if you'd like. (It's just pretty that way.)
- Spoon the nuts out over a piece of parchment paper to cool.
Recipe by Reformation Acres at https://www.reformationacres.com/2017/11/pumpkin-swirl-cheesecake.html