How to Make an Herbal Burn Salve
- 1 ½ teaspoons St. John’s wort infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon comfrey infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon burdock leaf infused oil
- ½ teaspoon calendula infused olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea buckthorn oil
- 1 ¼ teaspoon beeswax
- Bring a small saucepan filled halfway with water to a boil.
- Measure all of the ingredients into a bowl that can sit on top of the saucepan without falling in (creating a double boiler.)
- Heat the oils enough to melt the beeswax and then pour it into a salve tin.
Recipe by Reformation Acres at https://www.reformationacres.com/2017/07/herbal-burn-salve.html