Minty Sweet Tooth Powder
Minty Sweet Tooth Powder Recipe is an all-natural, child-friendly tooth powder that masks salty baking soda and is tasty enough to encourage kids to brush.
- Whisk together the baking soda & stevia powder.
- Cut in the coconut oil with the whisk or a fork.
- Stir in the essential oil until it's well incorporated.
- Take a pinch, dip your wet toothbrush in it, and scrub away! Make sure to spit as usual since there are essential oils in the powder.
- *Note the bright freshness of the essential oil does wear away after some time while in storage, so if your family won't go through it as quickly, make a half batch.
Recipe by Reformation Acres at https://www.reformationacres.com/2016/02/minty-sweet-tooth-powder-recipe.html