Roasted Cherry Tomato Paste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Completely line a baking sheet with foil or parchment (or use a disposable baking sheet).
- Fill the baking sheet with cherry tomatoes and roast them until they have released all of their liquid, but before they burn (some blackened spots are ok). This will take an hour or so.
- Scrape the tomatoes into a blender and puree them until they are smooth. If your blender struggles with the puree, add a handful of fresh cherry tomatoes or one medium-sized fresh tomato for some extra liquid to help out.
- If you'd like to remove the seeds, run the puree through a foley mill.
- To freeze the tomato paste, divide the puree among a silicone mini mold or ice cube trays.
Recipe by Reformation Acres at https://www.reformationacres.com/2015/10/roasted-cherry-tomato-paste.html