- small pork shoulder (butt) roast
- small onion, diced
- Jalapeño peppers, de-seeded, sliced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt & pepper
- Diced the onions, slice the peppers, juice the limes, mince the garlic, and add them along with the honey, chili powder, and salt & pepper to taste to a crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours until the pork is cooked and fork tender.
- Shred the meat and serve with the onions, peppers, perhaps some shredded cheese, tomatoes, or avocado.