All-Natural Herbal Deodorant Spray Recipe
- Measure out the herbs & citrus peels into a pint sized mason jar.
- Cover them with vodka and top with a lid.
- Set the jar aside in a place where you'll remember to give it a shaking once a day for about a month.
- When it's ready, strain the herbs from the tincture, funnel some into a spray bottle.
- If using magnesium chloride, add it to the tincture and stir or shake until it has dissolved.
- Add your essential oil blend and colloidal silver if you're using it.
- Place the remainder of the tincture in a cupboard until you're ready to use it.
- Shake the spray bottle vigorously prior to each application to mix in the oils (otherwise they'll just uselessly sit at the top.)
Recipe by Reformation Acres at https://www.reformationacres.com/2015/09/herbal-deodorant-spray-recipe.html