Sweet Vanilla Butter Lip Balm
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa butter
- 1 Tablespoon shea butter
- ½ Tablespoon sweet almond oil
- ½ Tablespoon honey
- 5 teaspoons organic beeswax
- 8 drops of essential oil (Vanilla (10 fold Oleoresin)is my favorite)
- Set up a double boiler system on your stovetop.
- Measure out all of the ingredients except for the essential oils into the bowl.
- Bring the water to a boil until all of the ingredients are melted.
- Remove from the heat and add in your essential oils or colorings if you're using them.
- Quickly divide among your containers using a disposable dropper.
Recipe by Reformation Acres at https://www.reformationacres.com/2015/04/sweet-vanilla-butter-lip-balm.html