Chicken with Bok Choy & Mushrooms
- ¼ cup soy sauce (Find non-GMO soy sauce here)
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 2 chicken breasts, diced into cubes
- 1 heaping Tablespoon of flour or cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 head book toy, sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, honey, & water.
- In a separate bowl, toss the chicken & flour until the chicken is coated.
- Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium high.
- Cook the minced garlic & ginger, sautéing for about a minute.
- Add the chicken and sear for about 8 minutes until it's a beautiful brown.
- Next add the mushrooms and continue to stir fry until they're beginning to soften.
- Add the bok choy & cook it for a minute before adding the soy sauce mixture.
- Thicken the sauce by stirring & cooking for another couple minutes.
- Serve over rice or long, thin homemade noodles.
Recipe by Reformation Acres at https://www.reformationacres.com/2015/03/so-whos-gonna-do-the-dishes.html