Natural Homemade Udder Butter
- In a double boiler, melt the coconut oil, shea butter, lanolin, and beeswax.
- Once it's combined, shut off the stove and let it sit, melted, for about half an hour.
- Whisk in the arrowroot powder.
- Set the bowl in another bowl of ice water to hasten the cooling process.
- Stir occasionally, scraping the sides as it begins to harden.
- Once about 2/3 of it is solid, use a whisk attachment of your mixer on high to whip it up until you get the right "whipped" texture.
- Add in the rosemary, lavender, and tea tree oil along with the Vitamin E and whisk it to incorporate fully.
- Spoon into a container and, if possible, store between 50-80 degrees.
Recipe by Reformation Acres at https://www.reformationacres.com/2015/01/natural-homemade-udder-butter.html