- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter Chicken Seasoning
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 Tablespoon of Tomato Paste
- Saute the chicken and onion in the butter until the onion is clear and the chicken is fully cooked.
- Add the Butter Chicken Seasoning and continue to saute until you're find yourself wondering what is in all of this delicious spicy scentedness that is wafting up into your nose.
- Add in the cream and tomato paste and heat it until it's bubbly and you can't possibly wait any longer for it to make it's way to your mouth.
- Serve over a sauce-soaking-up rice or egg noodles... or I think my Great Grannie's homemade spaetzle would go quite nicely.
Recipe by Reformation Acres at https://www.reformationacres.com/2015/01/butter-chicken-recipe.html