Blackberry Root Tea for the Treatment of Livestock Diarrhea
- Place the roots in a saucepan.
- Cover with water.
- Bring to a simmer and boil for 20-30 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Remove the roots from the tea.
- Administer to your sick animal every few hours until symptoms disappear.
- The roots can be re-used to make a fresh batch of tea a few more times or frozen for later use.
Recipe by Reformation Acres at https://www.reformationacres.com/2014/06/how-to-naturally-treat-scours-in-livestock.html