Garlic Mustard Pesto
Garlic mustard, an invasive edible weed, works as both the garlic and green in when you turn it into tasty Garlic Mustard Pesto.
- 4 cup garlic mustard greens
- ½ cup toasted walnuts
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- sea salt & black pepper
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Process the garlic mustard, walnuts, cheese, seasonings, and lemon juice in a food processor until they are all ground up.
- Slowly pour in the olive oil and process until fully combined.
- Taste adjust the seasonings and use any recipe calling for pesto.
- Garlic Mustard Pesto may be frozen to preserve it for later use.
Recipe by Reformation Acres at https://www.reformationacres.com/2014/05/garlic-mustard-pesto.html