Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup coconut milk (I used the bovine variety though)
- 1 ½ Tablespoons pumpkin puree (Canned or make your own- Learn how HERE.)
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla
- 2-3 Tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- pinch cocoa powder
- Brew 2 cups of strong coffee
- In a saucepan, warm the milk, pumpkin, and honey until beginning to steam.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla and spices.
- Fill your mug halfway with the milk mixture and then fill all the way with coffee.
- Dust with cocoa powder.
Recipe by Reformation Acres at https://www.reformationacres.com/2013/10/pumpkin-spice-latte.html