~Oats & Honey Granola~
- 6 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup brown sugar (or Sucanat)
- 3 Tablespoons wheat germ
- 3 Tablespoons whole wheat flour
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup honey
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon molasses
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 4 Tablespoon water
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
- Using a large roasting pan, mix oats, sugars, wheat germ & flour, and salt until it's all combined.
- Over medium heat, bring the honey, butter, oil, molasses, vanilla, and water to a simmer.
- Pour over the oat mixture and stir well with a wooden spoon moistening most of the oats.
- Should you choose to make clusters, you may want to oil your hands to help with the stickiness. Squeeze handfuls of the oats together to make clumps.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stir.
- Bake for another 30 minutes and stir again.
- Bake for a final 30 minutes and then turn out on the counter to cool.
Recipe by Reformation Acres at https://www.reformationacres.com/2011/03/oats-honey-granola_22.html