Real Homemade Lemonade
Ditch the processed powdered lemonade drink and make this quick and easy real homemade lemonade recipe using fresh lemons and a few simple ingredients.
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup evaporated cane juice, or sugar (Buy cane juice here.)
- 1 cup water, boiling
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add the the evaporated cane juice (or sugar) and continue boiling for a minute until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir together the sugar water and juices from the lemons and lime in a pitcher and then fill with water.
- Refrigerate the lemonade until it iscold or add ice to speed things along.
Recipe by Reformation Acres at https://www.reformationacres.com/2009/04/real-homemade-lemonade.html