Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Scratch-Baked Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect milk-dipping cookie! A must for every family's cookbook!
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1½ cups evaporated cane juice, or sugar (Buy cane juice here.)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars.
- Add in the vanilla and eggs, mixing well.
- Add in the dry ingredients, mixing to combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by the tablespoonful onto a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Recipe by Reformation Acres at https://www.reformationacres.com/2009/04/chocolate-chocolate-chip-cookies.html