Echinacea Throat Spray
Yield 4 ounces
Need a DIY Sore Throat Remedy? Try this soothing natural Echinacea Throat Spray made with the herbal ingredients. One mist brings instant relief!
- ¼ cup echinacea tincture, Buy it here or make your own
- ¼ cup water
- 2 teaspoons sage
- ½ teaspoon propolis, Buy it here
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil, Buy it here
- Make a herbal infusion (tea) with the sage and propolis in ¼ cup boiling water.
- Allow the tea to steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain the sage and propolis from the tea and compost them.
- Mix in the echinacea tincture and peppermint essential oil.
- Shake well and spray into the back of your throat as needed.
- Refrigerate between uses.
Recipe by Reformation Acres at http://www.reformationacres.com/2018/02/homemade-echinacea-throat-spray.html